EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Download Instruction:
Anyone, who's ever used a computer no matter how long it is, has experienced the sensation of losing an important file through many reasons or injudicious use of the Delete key. Sometimes, though, what's lost can be found again.
1. Double-click on the Recycle Bin in Windows to see if the file is still there.
2. If you find the file, drag it to the desktop. To return the file to its original location in Windows, click on the file and select Restore from the drop-down menu.
3. If the file is no longer in the Recycle Bin or the Trash, look for a backup. If your PC is on a network that has regular backups, check with the system administrator to see if it's possible to retrieve a saved copy of the file.
4. Try to use our commercial file recovery utility - the Data Recovery Wizard that scans the disk for recognizable data. When you delete a file, the operating system probably won't erase the actual bits from the disk until it needs them for something else; therefore, you may be able to recover some data.
5. One thing must be clear when using Data Recovery Wizard to retrieve lost files. You cannot install it on the same disk/partition where you want to retrieve data and this is for the consideration of data security as overwriting might cause permanent data loss. As an alternative, you can use EaseUS Dat Recovery Wizard WinPE Edition to avoid such a bad situation occurs. And if you download it directly from the Internet, don't download it onto the disk/partition from which you deleted the file.
1. Try a commercial disk-repair utility, although success with these is somewhat limited if you didn't install the software before you experienced the crash.
2. If a disk appears to be irreparable and if the data is valuable enough, you can send the entire disk to a specialized drive recovery service that will disassemble it and retrieve as much data as possible. Expect to pay at least a couple hundred dollars, though (payable even when they don't recover anything). Is backing up regularly starting to sound like a good idea?
Eventually, all hard drives may crash. If you can't back up your entire drive, at least back up the data that you wouldn't want to lose forever.
Do some preventive measures. First, you have to make imaging of your bad hard disk onto a good one. This is your only way to keep your hard disk's status on condition. If, somehow, you fail your attempts to recover your disk, you still have a backup. So you would have chances to retry the recovering another way.
2. Select the file types you want to recover.
3. You can see a list of your volumes found on your computer.
4. Choose one of logical and press the "Next" button.
4. Data Recovery Wizard will read file system on selected volume.
5. This step will launch the Intelligent Searching interface to search the file system which has been used in this volume.
6. After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree.
7. Select the file(s) or folder(s) that you want to recover and save found files to a healthy drive.
Caution: Never save the data to the partition or drive from where you are recovering data, for it may result in overwriting of data, and would result in permanent data loss!
Please see "Complete Recovery" for more details.
The trial version of Data Recovery Wizard gives you a much fairer idea about chances of data recovery from your hard disk before deciding upon the purchase. How to continue trial version's recovery without rescanning by full version?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Download and try Data Recovery Wizard now. Check the Data Recovery Wizard search results screen and use the preview feature to display the file that you are trying to recover. If you find what you are looking for, then purchase a product activation key to save your recovered files to another drive.
If you are seeking for Mac data recovery software, please go to see EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard.
Do not forget to backup your data! Reliable Windows backup software for business and home users.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.