EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Download Instruction:
Divide memory or mass storage into isolated sections. In DOS systems, you can partition a disk, and each partition will behave like a separate disk drive. Partitioning is particularly useful if you run more than one operating system. For example, you might reserve one partition for Windows and another for UNIX.
In addition, partitioning on DOS and Windows machines can improve disk efficiency. This is because the FAT/NTFS system used by these operating systems automatically assigns cluster size based on the disk size: the larger the disk, the larger the cluster. Unfortunately, large clusters can result in a wasted disk space, called slack space. There is an entire sector of the software industry devoted to building utilities that let you partition your hard disk, such as Fdisk, Partition Magic, EaseUS Partition Master.
Whether partition can be recognized by system or not depends on the partition table. If partition table is destroyed by virus or partition is deleted accidentally, you will not see the partition you need. In fact, the partition is not actually lost.
2. Select the file types you want to recover.
3. You can see the list of all physical device(s).
4. Choose one hard disk and press "NEXT" button.
5. Then, the Data Recovery Wizard will do a Quick Partition Searching.
6. When the Quick Partition Searching is complete, you will see a list of volumes. Please choose one of volume and press "NEXT" button.
7. If the volume is not listed here, please tick the "Full Scan (If the partition is not found, please check it and click NEXT)" to scan the device again.
8. You will see the Intelligent Searching for searching in detail.
9. After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree.
10. Select the file(s) or folder(s) that you want to recover
Caution: Saving file(s) to the partition or drive where you are recovering data, for it may result in overwriting data and permanent data loss!
Please see "Partition Recovery" for more details.
The trial version of the Data Recovery Wizard gives you a much fairer idea about chances of data recovery from your hard disk before deciding upon the purchase. You can buy full version to recover data. How to continue trial version's recovery without rescanning by full version?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Download and try Data Recovery Wizard now. Check the Data Recovery Wizard search results screen and use the preview feature to display the file that you are trying to recover. If you find what you are looking for, then purchase a product activation key to save your recovered files to another drive.
Do not forget to backup your data! Reliable Windows backup software for business and home users.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.