EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Download Instruction:
When you format a disk, the operating system erases all bookkeeping information on the formatted disk, tests the formatted disk to make sure all sectors are reliable, marks bad sectors (that is, those are scratched), and creates internal address tables for later use to locate information. Every Hard Disk should be formatted before use.
But sometime when you accidentally reformat the computer system or hard disk, it often shows following errors: (these errors are frequently displayed on a black screen with white text)
Do not panic if you accidentally reformat a disk that has useful data. Note that reformatting a disk does not erase the data on the disk, only the address tables. A computer specialist should be able to recover the most vital information from reformatted disk. You can also try using Windows data recovery software, to recover data from reformatted disk.
As a powerful and free format recovery software, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is able to restore files when you formatted drive no matter quick format or complete format, or reformat twice... It is also able to fix format related partition problems like drive has not been formatted, do you want to format it now error. And it is featured with simple to use interface and no technical skills to handle the data recovery by yourself.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can perform format recovery in following data loss cases:
Data Recovery Wizard can recover data from various files types and storage media including:
2. Select the file types you want to recover.
3. The second screen on the "Complete Recovery" tool will display a list of volumes found on the drives found in your system. If the volume does not have a drive letter, then the volume will be listed at the hindmost and the drive letter will be instead by "*".
4. You should choose the volume that was formatted and click "NEXT" to start searching on this volume.
5. The Intelligent Searching module will scan on the selected volume, collect and analyze every byte on the volume.
6. After this scanning is finished, you will see file/folder tree very soon.
7. Select the file or directory that you want to recover and select a directory to save the data.
Besides unformat hard drive, Data Recovery Wizard can also recover deleted files, recover files from lost or deleted partition and recover lost data due to virus infection, software crash, unexpected shutdown and other unknown reasons.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Download and try Data Recovery Wizard now. Check the Data Recovery Wizard search results screen and use the preview feature to display the file that you are trying to recover. If you find what you are looking for, then purchase a product activation key to save your recovered files to another drive.
Do not forget to backup your data! Reliable Windows backup software for business and home users.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.